The McCreery House is a Nationally Registered Historic Home nestled in the Sweetheart City of Loveland CO. Built in the 1890's it was originally known as the Showplace of Loveland. This venue is an ideal choice for and elegant and enchanting wedding and reception. The home and gardens can accommodate up to 150 guests. The McCreery House is also a stunning venue for private parties such as anniversaries, bridal and baby showers, birthday and holiday gatherings. The McCreery House is also available for business meetings, and use by other businesses such as yoga studios and artists who like to rent the venue to teaching classes.
The McCreery House is an enchanting place that feels like home.
Corporate Event Inlusions
- Full access to the Historic Home, Carriage House, and Gardens.
- Set-up and preparation time, guest/event time contracted by the hour, with cleanup for vendors and staff at the end of event. Set up and clean up supplied by the McCreery House.
- Site use for photography and videography.
- Unlimited appointments with your venue coordinator and onsite supervisor for the full day of your event.
- 1870’s Square Grand Piano – tuned and available to play by guests with a gentle touch.
- Site tours and set up meetings available for your vendors.
- Tables and Chairs (indoor/outdoor)
- Base linens- choice of white or ivory, specialty linens are available for an additional cost.
- Glassware for all beverage types.
- Dishware in clear glass. Dinner plates, bowls, cake plates.
- Flatware – all silverware needs for dinner and dessert.
- Water, tea, lemonade and coffee.