The McCreery House is a Nationally Registered Historic Home nestled in the Sweetheart City of Loveland, CO. Built in the 1890's it was originally known as the Showplace of Loveland. This venue is an ideal choice for and elegant and enchanting wedding and reception. The home and gardens can accommodate up to 150 guests. The McCreery House is a stunning venue for private parties such as anniversaries, bridal and baby showers, birthday and holiday gatherings. The McCreery House is also available for business meetings, and use by other businesses such as yoga studios and artists who like to rent the venue for teaching classes.
The McCreery House is an enchanting place that feels like home.
- Full access to the Historic Home, Carriage House, and Gardens for both ceremony and reception.
- Set-up and preparation time, 4-5 hours of guest time specified with package selected, with cleanup for vendors and staff at the end of event. This is a great time for your wedding party to get your gifts and such loaded up in cars to take home.
- Set up, clean up, and wait staff supplied by the McCreery House.
- Site use for photography and videography.
- Custom designed ceremony and reception layout plan. Setup as determined in preparations.
- Unlimited appointments with your wedding venue coordinator and onsite wedding supervisor for the full day of your event.
- Complimentary bridal and groom suites within the Historic McCreery House and Carriage House.
- Romantically lit exterior dance floor.
- 1870’s Square Grand Piano – tuned and available to play by guests with a gentle touch.
- Site tours and set up meetings available for your vendors with wedding coordinator.
- Wireless Bose Speaker for back ground music from your device and playlist.
- Tables and Chairs (indoor/outdoor)
- Base linens- choice of white or ivory, specialty linens are available for an additional cost.
- Glassware for all beverage services at reception and at the bar including water, tea, coffee, wine, beer, and champagne glasses.
- Dishware in clear glass. Dinner plates, bowls, cake plates.
- Flatware – all silverware needs for dinner and dessert. Serving utensils available as well.
- Complimentary décor items – glass bowls, round mirrors, glass vases, tea light holders, silk florals, silk greenery, tulle and satin draping.
- Water, tea, and lemonade stations.
- Optional Gourmet Coffee Service with Complimentary Hot Tea.
- Optional rehearsal time of one hour the week of your wedding
- Optional overnight accommodations at the McCreery House for the bride and groom and up to 6 additional guests. Breakfast included.